A classic car is more than a way to get from A to B. It’s the culmination of a life’s work, the fulfilment of a
childhood love, or a treasured heirloom passed from generation to generation. Whether a restored Jaguar
E-Type, or a preserved Ferrari 250 GTO, these hallmarks of motoring history are, more importantly, the
centre of your collection.
At Securus Insurance, we understand how much your car means to you. For almost a century, our
Partner Chubb has delivered outstanding protection and service to the most unique vehicles. Chubb
motor specialists never compromise and insist on repairing only to the highest standard. No detail
too small. No expense spared. Chubb know it’s about more than just getting you and your car back on
the road – it’s about maintaining what’s classic about your car.
The specialist classic car coverage you need
Experience the Securus Insurance difference in partnership with Chubb.
We’re always looking for ways to do more for our clients. The list below shows the level you can expect when you’re a Securus Insurance client insured with Chubb.
- Agreed Value coverage for total loss, with no deductible or depreciation, regardless of vehicle age or mileage
- Comprehensive cover for any driver over 30 years of age
- The option to replace or restore
- Use of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts where possible
- Diminution in value coverage
- Documentation cover
- Event cancellation cover
- Comprehensive motor vehicle liability insurance
- Choice of repair garage or one of our elite facilities
- Guaranteed highest repair standards
- Premium discounts when you insure more than one vehicle
- European Breakdown cover
- Legal expenses cover, up to €100,000
- Glass replacement cover
- Vehicle accessories and tools cover
- Theft/damage to in vehicle audio/visual equipment